Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things I Could Have Written About

I have always been full of ideas for this blog. Funny ones, Smart ones, Silly ones, etc. Lately I have been getting a lot of bright ideas but I am unable to find the material within my mind to populate the thoughts. I cant write unless and until I have already cross-checked the entire idea inside my head at least twice. Now as we all have to move on, I decided too. No issues if I cant populate the skeletal ideas into fleshy topics, what I decided to do was populating this idea with bullshit. I could have written about a lot of things if I had seen The Light. Here are a few wanna-be subjects.

I could have written about how to have a nice day, about how to fuck it up, about hippies, about traffic, about rains, about bi-sexuality, about lift system in my ex-office, about music, about my brand new phone (read. cool), about SMS forwards, about people who send SMS forwards, about abbreviated bullshit, about the movies I just saw, about troubles in social congregation, about a certain kind of buiscuit, about my new job role, about 'I am a BuM', about video games and their role in a developing society, about the way black folks dress, about advantages of low-waist jeans, about the union of man and water, about caring, about dogs, about affection, about politicians, about the railways, about rail-road accidents, about how I felt when Savage Garden broke up, about matchboxes in North India, about shitty keyboards and what they do to us, about buying a new PC, about ordering food vs. cooking it, about hazards of drunken driving, etc. phew!

These ideas populated my mind in the past 3 weeks. I tried hard to structure them into articles, but, I guess they werent 'matter' enough for me to waste my time or effort. I use the word 'matter' here loosely. What I mean is the quality was not top notch. I gotta do a few things about this blog too. Namely, hit counter, better effects, adding videos, adding stuff that doesnt matter, start a biography chapter Numero Uno. Right now all I could come up was this ...

;)

No comments: